1) Corrected the Java configuration in the Windows machines and posted a comment about it to the condor-users mailing list.
2) Discovered that my Ph.D. dissertation is cited in a paper called "Spin as an additional tool for QGP investigations"
3) Search for my papers using Google Scholar.
4) Participated together with Avner and Nati in a meeting with the MAGNET committee.
5) Condor week 2006 presentation slides are available here.
6) An interesting web site with lots of material: MSc in e-Science Web Site
7) A book to read: Grid Computing The Savvy Manager’s Guide
8) Today published the new edition of Physica Plus. Strangely the opening article about R. P. Feynman was written by Yuval Neeman who died yesterday at age 81 and his funeral took place earlier today.